WOUND CARE SALES PROFESSIONAL CERTIFIED (WCSP-C)
Organization for Wound Care Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals (OWCNAHP) is committed to providing Board Certification for all healthcare providers through evidenced based training programs and hands on skills competencies, while maintaining the highest standards of continuing medical & nursing education.
Wound Care Sales Professional (WCSP-C) program is specifically formulated to meet the educational and training needs of the Sales Staff. This is a (8) hours training program that will increase the knowledge, ability and understanding of the attendees about the Fundamentals of Wound Care and techniques & strategies to succeed in the today’s Wound Care sales environment. This program also prepare staff to utilize customer centric professional communication skills to connect appropriately with the clinical staff. Upon successful completion of the program, all attendees will receive OWCNAHP certification as a “Wound Care Sales Professional Certified” (WCSP-C) title which is valid for (4) years and verifiable online at www.woundcarenurses.org.
- Define Anatomy & Physiology of the Integumentary System.
- Define Wound and the different Phases of Wound Healing.
- Identify different types of Wounds; their etiologies & management strategies.
- Understand the Wound Debridement Modalities.
- Identify different types of Wound Dressings.
- Discuss application of different dressings in Wound management.
- Understand the role of antimicrobial dressings in wound care.
- Understand Reimbursement: Wound Care.
- Wound Care Sales & Marketing Strategies.
CLASSROOM WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
October 08, 2022
November 19, 2022
December 03, 2022
TIME: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
One Day Onsite/Classroom Workshop
Involves lectures, interactive demonstrations and hands-on skills training.
One Day Virtual Workshop / Live Session
Involves lectures, interactive learning and visual training.
VIRTUAL WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
October 22, 2022
November 26, 2022
December 10, 2022
TIME: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketing & Sales Administrative Staff
ADDRESS: 13988 Diplomat Drive #100
Farmers Branch, Texas 75234
HOW TO REGISTER
To register for the course, please visit Advanced Health Institute
Participants will earn 8.0 contact hours of continuing education credits for attending and successfully completing the competency skills.