JOIN PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION OF WOUND CARE NURSES & ALLIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
OWCNAHP Membership is free and open for all individuals serving the communities in the area of Wound & Foot care. OWCNAHP membership shows lifelong partnership and a commitment to your profession. Membership provides competitive edge through education, recognition, career guidance, a peer-based network and unmatched resources. Membership means strength in association with like-minded colleagues, and also comes with incentives and exclusives that allow you to take the fullest advantage of our resources, content, community and expertise.
Organization for Wound Care Nurses Members
- Information about upcoming training events, conferences, and seminars for wound care nurses.
- Support improving healthcare in communities, and career development opportunities.
- Opportunity to network with other medical professionals for support and career advice.
- Guidance to implement & review wound care programs Nationally & Internationally.
- Volunteer opportunities to improve lives and make a positive impact in the community.
- Receive Certificate of Membership upon singing up and joining the OWCNAHP network.